- Latest News
Ready Stainless Steel Bollards for Shipping to UAE Diameter 114mm round stainless steel bollards with 3.4mm thickness Please contact us for more infor...We have recently finished production of 1000 sets of steel guarails / handrails of different deisgns /dimensions for outdoor use . These guardrail/han...Check out the our latest house glass railing project for Canada . Round stainless steel glass railing post with 12mm thick clear tempered glass , top ...How to install the semi-frameless glass fencing ? How to install the glazing post and gate hinge and latch ? Shenzhen Launch Co., Ltd gives you profes...Loading container for square stainless steel wall mounted handrails Brushed stainless steel durable finish for&ensp...
Get email updates on new products
- Contact Us
- Shenzhen Launch Co., Ltd Office add : B5-003, 5/F-Block 3, Yilida Building, No. 1092 Nanshan Road, NanshanDistrict,Shenzhen , China , postal code 518... Contact Now
Customized big size sheet metal stamping products
- Precise tolerance: ±0.01mm
- Metal thickness: 0.1-10mm
- Material: steinless steel, iron, aluminum, plastic, ect.
- Surface Finish: anodize, powder coating,zinc plated, hot dip galvanizing,polishing
- Process: stamping ,punching ,bending,welding
- Application: automobile parts,industrial equipment accessories, furniture fittings, machinery parts, construction building hardwares ( standard items )
- Payment Term: T/T, PayPal, West Union
- Orginal: Shenzhen
Shenzhen Launch has full experience in manufacturing sheet metal stamping since 2004, we have many equipments to finish those process, like CNC, shearing, bending, punching, lathing, coating, etc.
So many kinds of customized stamping spare parts are available in our company. We can manufacture your required products as long as you have the drawing and know the application.
Below are some of our big size stamping products used in automotive and other applications.
Here are some pictures of our factory
Should you have any needs for them, please feel free to contact me.
Contact Person:Frank Fang